ROCKY BEARCLAW 3D GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF 1000G
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- Lace-to-toe design provides maximum adjustability
- BearClaw 3D outsole with exclusive ROCKY® 3D welt construction
- 1,000 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Full-grain leather and CORDURA nylon
- 9 inches in height
The Rocky BearClaw 3D 1000g boots are great for hunting, but you may want to work in them, too. Regardless of where you wear them, the BearClaw boots are durable, rugged and comfortable. These Rocky boots are made with full-grain leather and tough nylon. They have genuine Goodyear® welt construction and a storm welt for durability, shape-retention and a solid platform for hours of wear. A breathable GORE-TEX® fabric membrane keeps moisture out and keeps your feet dry. Rocky added 1000 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation to the hunting boots to help keep your feet warm even on the coldest days.
The lace-up system is a lace-to-toe pattern with eyelets, D-rings and hooks for maximum adjustment. When you’re walking, your feet are comfortable because of Rocky’s exclusive polyurethane cushioned Air-Port™ footbed which also is perforated for air circulation. And, of course, Rocky’s own BearClaw 3D outsole has a multi-directional, self-cleaning lug design that grabs the ground to be able to give you traction wherever you walk. For waterproof, insulated boots with great traction, get the Rocky BearClaw.